Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Barber Family (Oklahoma City Family Photography)

The Barber's are by far one of my most favorite families around.  Stacy is one of my very best. We have been friends since we were freshman in high school and her house was one of my favorite places to go growing up.  We were known to bust out some killer raps together back in the day.  Her Mom and Dad are so nice and hilarious and Brother Mike is pretty awesome too (even though I'm pretty sure he hid from us when we were at his house).  Stacy has been an amazing friend year after year and it was so much fun getting to photograph people I love.  Yes, I said it...LOVE. I'm not the ooeey gooey gushy kinda girl, but I need to really get the point across that these are some good people! Enjoy!


 To book your family session send me an email at sarah@sarahlibbyphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment