Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Post 100!

I feel like I should throw a party for hitting my one hundredth blog post! 

There are a lot of really great things happening in life these days and I don't often share personal details on this blog, but since it's a celebration I think I will. :) 

TOP TEN (in no particular order) in the life of Sarah Libby...

10.) Husband graduates with his Master's in Counseling in a few weeks! 

9.) We are an almost 100% potty trained household (at least for a couple more months)! Isla Mae decided to train herself the past couple weeks.

8.) This business is growing like CRAZY and I am so incredibly thankful to be doing something I enjoy so much.

7.) I can no longer see my feet, which means baby #3 will be soon making an appearance.

6.) Christmas shopping is getting knocked out around here. 

5.) Turning 30 in a few weeks and fully expecting to finally feel like a real life grown up.

4.) I am so sleepy lately that I have acquired the new talent of being able to sleep literally anywhere I want.

3.) Hubby and I are getting ready to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary!

2.) Found out that a special shoot is going to be featured on a delightful blog. :)

1.) Less than 10 weeks of pregnancy left! I'll be holding all 3 of my babies soon!

So that's life these days!

I'll leave you with a few images that are currently in my editing bin...









No comments:

Post a Comment