Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, February 22, 2013

Chase & Morgan Wedding Ceremony (Oklahoma Wedding Photography)

Ten days before Christmas (and 3 days before I had my little Charlie) I had the privilege of capturing Chase and Morgan's big day. Chase and Morgan are the kind of people that you adore the second you meet them! Warm, friendly, and always laughing.  It's easy to see they are meant for one another and they are dearly loved by their friends and family. Plus they are easy on the eyes and really fun to photograph. :) I shot Morgan's sisters wedding a few months prior and was so excited to see them all again.  My good friend Neely of Neely Jacobson Photography shot this wedding with me and we had a blast as usual. :) Here is a peek into their sweet wedding ceremony. Congrats you two! 



Email me at sarah@sarahlibbyphotography.com to book your wedding or event!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great and the couple is looking gorgeous! I am currently looking at different wedding venues and I haven’t even considered a photographer yet. I am just hoping that I get a good venue so that I can begin with the planning.

    ReplyDelete