Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eliza Mae is ONE! (Oklahoma City Family Photography)

This family is one of my favorites. :) I have been photographing Miss Eliza since she was born and I remember thinking she was one of the most beautiful baby girls I had ever seen. The crazy thing is she just becomes more and more gorgeous by the day! She has so much personality and is just a joy to be around. J.K. and Katie are two of the hardest working (and smartest) people I know! Katie just finished PA school and J.K. is a med student! They are sweet, loving, and really amazing parents. Eliza is a lucky girl. :) 
I'm so incredibly thankful for a job that allows me to spend time with really fantastic people!
 Enjoy!

To book your family session email me at sarah@sarahlibbyphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos Sarah! You are so talented and I'm so glad you take such great shots. <3 Marcia

    ReplyDelete